IVR Software Development & Customization
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is the technology that let you interact with a menu uses a touch-tone telephone. It is very easy to set-up such a menu with Asterisk. In telephony, interactive voice response, or IVR, is a computerized system that allows a person, typically a telephone caller, to select an option from a voice menu and otherwise interface with a computer system.
Short for Interactive Voice Response, a telephony technology in which someone uses a touch-tone telephone to interact with a database to acquire information from or enter data into the database. IVR technology does not require human interaction over the telephone as the user’s interaction with the database is predetermined by what the IVR system will allow the user access to.
Generally the system plays pre-recorded voice prompts to which the person presses a number on a telephone keypad to select the option chosen, or speaks simple answers such as “yes”, “no”, or numbers in answer to the voice prompts.
IVR Solutions Development
Interactive Voice Response or IVR is a kind of voice telephone input software application that allows creating appropriate automated response in voice, email, fax, callback and other types of responses.
Invite Business By Delivering High Quality Caller Experience
AsteriskService.com the outstanding IVR solution providers enables to pre-record voice responses for automated telephone services. It works through a host of other technologies and make use of computer telephony Integration (CTI). Our IVR Development not only provides automated voice response to the callers but can hand over the call to human telecaller who through the computer display view the caller identity. The system automated the process of voice calling responses by keeping human intervention to a minimum.
IVR technology is widely used across diverse industry niches. From automated voice response facilities in telecommunication companies and call centres to customer care services of every industry, IVR is considered to be the common standard of voice response automation. The IVR Software Development comes with an array of sophisticated features to ensure automated response from the system. Let us have a look at the key features of IVR.
- An easy to use and visually helpful graphical interface to allow the Admin to design and build simple / multi-level IVR as per requirement.
- Support for multiple telephone connections including both analogue and digital
- Highly sophisticated caller identity detection, call screening and call transfer facilities
- Fully equipped to support and integrate with an array of databases
- Advanced text to speech and speech to text conversion
- Wide array of language support
- Advanced caller identity identification services like DNIS (Dialed number identification service) and ANI (Automatic Number Identification)
- Advanced call logging and call recording services
IVR systems can be used to create and manage many services including telephone banking, order placement, caller identification and routing, balance inquiry, and airline ticket booking. Voicemail systems are different from IVR systems in that they are a one-way communication tool (the caller leaves a message), whereas IVR systems attempt two-way interaction with the caller. Automatic call distributor (ACD) systems are often the first point of contact when calling many larger businesses, and can be used in place of more expensive IVR systems. IVR systems are generally used at the front end of call centers to identify what service the caller wants and to extract numeric information such as account numbers as well as provide answers to simple questions such as account balances or allow pre-recorded information to be heard.
For example, banks and credit card companies use IVR systems so that their customers can receive up-to-date account information instantly and easily without having to speak directly to a person. IVR technology is also used to gather information, as in the case of telephone surveys in which the user is prompted to answer questions by pushing the numbers on a touch-tone telephone.
Well, our custom IVR development offer an array of benefits for industries to come with superior customer care services.
- The system administrator can design and build own single / multi-level IVR through a web based GUI.
- Thanks to IVR, businesses can stay connected to their customers round the clock.
- Thanks to IVR, callers get connected to the right service personnel or desk.
- IVR helps identifying the customer quickly and accordingly guiding them appropriately.
- With automated response powered by IVR your business can establish a professional image and a brand value.
We help businesses to IVR Application Development to take their customer service to the next level. Irrespective of the caller location we help businesses getting the details about caller information to ensure more customised and proactive response. Our advanced IVR system allows you to transfer calls to live customer care team or come with appropriate automated responses as per the predefined system.
The advanced grade IVR Systems of our company is equipped to work with an array of database systems ranging from MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB. Some of the key reasons our IVR Systems are preferred by industry stalwarts include the following:
- State of the art customer service automation
- Highly customisable IVR solutions as per your need
- IVR solutions guaranteeing high ROI with minimum customer service professionals
- Equipped to integrate with all kinds of databases to ensure advanced functionality
- Advanced call logging, call recording and reporting